Advertiser: Tattarang Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable Officer
Harvest Road Group is part of Tattarang, one of Australia’s largest private investment groups. We are an agricultural business with a growing portfolio of fine food brands for domestic and international markets, exporting to over 40 countries. From our 100 years of heritage in beef, to delivering innovative never before seen seafood products, our team is spread across the whole of WA working to bring sustainably sourced and ethically raised products to the plates of our customers.
About the job….
We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Accounts Payable Officer, to be based in our Perth office, supporting geographically spread teams.
- Accurate and timely processing of high-volume invoices daily
- Process weekly payment runs in an efficient and timely manner
- Conduct credit card reconciliations
- Co-ordinate work priorities to achieve agreed service levels and standards
- Communication with various key stakeholders
- Standard Accounts Payable tasks, inter alia; data entry, responding to queries, month end reconciliations
- Maintain security and confidentiality in all aspects of the accounts function
- Ad hoc tasks, as required
This role would suit someone who is well versed in accounts payable with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will be a natural communicator, with highly developed organisational skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable and understanding of bookkeeping principles and practices
- Experience using computerised financial systems and MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and cope under pressure
What’s in it for you?
Working in an iconic location, the business endeavours to provide a safe, encouraging and family-oriented work environment to all staff, to ensure you have the necessary support to achieve your best results. We are constantly evolving, with long-term career opportunities available for successful candidates with the right attitude.
Click apply if you are keen to join one of Western Australia largest agricultural businesses.
Harvest Road embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?