Cafe ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Qualifications & experience
- You will currently be a fulltime hospitality professional with a successful management track record. Business and or hospitality qualifications will be viewed favourably, but not essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Full hands on management including recruitment, cost control of goods and labour of a growing lobby style cafe.
- Successful hospitality professional will be rewarded with profit share opportunity and other benefits.
- Profit share opportunity
- Free membership to onsite gym
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work public holidays?