Corporate Services Officer (Maternity Cover)
Advertiser: Central Queensland Indigenous Development LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- $50,000 - $54,999 + super
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Central Queensland Indigenous Development is an Indigenous Community Controlled organisation delivering services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Central Queensland. Our teams work collaboratively with our families, partners and other service providers to ensure high-quality support and positive outcomes.
About the role
Corporate Services Officer - Maternity Leave Cover position - in our Rockhampton Office.
**This is a temporary maternity leave cover contract working 38 hours per week until 31 December 2021**
Closing date - Sunday 24th January 2021
Enquiries - Dani Hooper (07) 4920 0000
*only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ongoing review and updating of all documents and registers.
- Monitor and update CQID training records.
- Assist with new staff inductions.
- Collation of organisational compliments, complaints and feedback.
- Contribute to implementing and conducting internal audits coordinated by the Corporate Services Team Leader and CEO.
- Contribute to the development of tools and resources to support program teams to undertake audits and compliance assessments as part of core business activity.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement agenda across CQID. Implement and monitor continuous improvement functionality across the organisation.
- Assist in preparation and compliance for second party and third-party audits.
- Assist in the updating and review of policies and procedures.
- Provide backup and relief to the Corporate Services Team Leader and CEO
- Assist in maintaining records relating to personnel records including but not limited to:
- Employee personnel files
- Recruitment and probation
- Participate and contribute to the organisation's compliance obligations under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and Human Services Quality Standards (HSQS)
- At all times work within CQID's Workplace Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Other responsibilities as directed by the CEO and Team Leader
- Driver's Licence
- Blue Card
- Previous experience in a business administration or personal assistant role required.
*Please note applications will not be considered without these special requirements*
Benefits and perks
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible and friendly organisation
- Indigenous environment
Skills and experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Essential -
- Holds a current C Class Queensland Driver's Licence
- Current Working with Children Check, "Blue Card"
- Holds or is willing to obtain a First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Minimum of a higher certificate of Education in business or business experience appropriate to the role
- Previous experience in a business administration or personal assistant role.
Skills and Attributes
- Essential -
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage – [Note: Non-Indigenous applicants will only be considered if no suitable Indigenous candidates are attracted in the first round of applicants]
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software and desktop applications
- Ability to communicate effectively; spoken and written
- Self-starter, motivated and able to self-manage work tasks
- Desirable -
- Experience in auditing, workplace health and safety and/or recruitment/finance.
- Preferred previous exposure to accreditation programs such as ISO & HSQF
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changes within accreditation and legislation.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?