Casual Motel ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone seeking diversity throughout their working day!!!!!!!
The successful applicant must possess;
- Experience in the tourism/hospitality industry in a similar role;
- Experience working in a reservation system (e.g. RMS, Newbook). Please note further training will be provided with our system provider;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Stable work history;
- High level of communication and written skills;
- Cash handling Experience;
- Broad level of computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Live Chat......);
- Excellent personal presentation with a friendly disposition; and
- Flexibility to work various hours/days and a willingness to carry out various tasks as required.
The successful applicant must be prepared to;
- Be rostered over a 7 day rotating roster including weekends (days will vary each week);
- Be available to work all shift types between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Sunday each week;
- Be available for an immediate start.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please email your cover letter and resume, along with any relevant references to email@example.com.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?