Digital Account Manager
Advertiser: Expose Media GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency based in Brisbane with offices also in Austin, Texas. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimization. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
We are looking for one charismatic, quick-thinking, eagle-eyed and organised ninja to come & join the family fold as our full time Account Manager.
You will be overseeing a roster of clients from large international eCommerce brands right through to startups and entrepreneurs with various needs and requirements in the digital marketing and advertising space - never a dull day at the office!
You'll be working closely with the digital marketing team and Digital Director to ensure happy clients and smooth delivery of scopes as well as be able to spot opportunities as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an account manager in the digital marketing space
- Ideally have experience working within an agency or media company
- Be extroverted and able to quickly establish rapport with people
- Be able to think quickly on their feet
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line – Yes! I am YOUR solution driven, people schmoozer. In your email please detail 3 reasons why you think you would be a good fit for this role linking them to our core values listed on our website.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?