Email Marketing Specialist
Advertiser: Expose Media GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Direct Marketing & CRM
About Expose Media
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency based in Brisbane with offices also in Austin, Texas. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimization. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
We are looking to add Klaviyo email marketing as a service offering to our eCommerce brands. In the newly created position, you will be responsible for developing email flows, month to month email marketing, design, content and reporting.
- Collaborate with Performance Marketers and clients to develop digital communications plans for acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Execute and deploy on brand, engaging email, push and SMS campaigns successfully and on-time
- Manage and build automated marketing campaigns including creative, messaging and content
- Rigorously test email campaigns, verifying copy, layout, links, and content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of marketing execution
- Manage reporting and play a strategic role in campaign evaluation and defining optimisation opportunities
- Stay current with digital communication best practices, strategies, and industry standards
The Right Person
- 1-2 years minimum experience in an Email Marketing role specifically Klaviyo
- Experience putting together email content calendars, email automation and campaigns
- In depth knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Ability to adapt to constant change and work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Impeccable attention to accuracy and detail with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some graphic design skills with InDesign, Illustrator, etc
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- A thriving young team with no shortage of passion and enthusiasm for the advertising industry
- Our thirst for knowledge has us always bouncing ideas off each other and sharing client learnings
- Super collaborative, fun and dynamic culture
- Annual training budget of $1K to upskill
- Regular team lunches
- Team social events – laser tag, Friday knock-off beers and our annual Expose Olympics to name a few!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?