Front Office Manager/Receptionist
Advertiser: Stirling Family DentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Adelaide Hills & Barossa
- $50K - $60K base rate + KPI bonuses(up to $20K/yr)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Stirling Family Dental is a locally owned clinic with a focus on delivering exceptional dental care to the local community. We opened in 2015 and have got to the stage now that adding this role aims to allow the business to grow to the next level.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- excellent management skills/ strong leadership skills
- honesty and integrity, reliable, ethical, positive disposition and professional
- ability to build a positive culture
- exhibit excellent problem solving skills
- work efficiently and effectively both independently and as part of a team
- focus on and ensure KPIs are achieved
- able to multitask and prioritise
- Good IT skills
Main Tasks include:
- Reception tasks including answering phones, making/changing appointments, processing payments, daily balancing.
- Managing the appointment book to ensure appointment gaps are minimised, missed appointments are followed up, appointment times are appropriate for the procedure(s)
- Development and maintenance of appropriate human resource systems, including staff files and necessary documentation and familiarity with current awards
- Recruiting, induction and training of new staff.
- Supervising staff to ensure high performance and continuing professional development
- Conducting Staff performance reviews and staff disciplinary action
- Reviewing and improving practice systems to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the practice, high quality service and continuous improvement.
- Dealing with accounts and budgets, managing payroll and making sure the practice meets its financial targets
- Ensure the business is compliant with all statutory and regulatory obligations, including industrial and employment law, Medicare, OHS requirements, privacy obligations, taxation responsibilities, and any other requirements.
- Managing the reception and appointment system
- Managing manual and computerised medical records systems
- Controlling stock including practice equipment, stationery and any dental supplies as required
- Organising the practice premises cleaning, maintenance and security
- Developing and reviewing employment contracts, job descriptions and performance appraisals
- Maintaining strict patient confidentiality
- Managing payment plans and minimising/following up bad debts
- Liaise with the practice owner regularly
Dental and Management experience preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
Please advise us of your suitability for this role in your cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?