Restaurant & Bar Manager | Apex Bar x Dining Room
Advertiser: Rydges Hotels & Resorts3.0244 out of 53.0 overall rating (123 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Riverland & Murray Mallee
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Apex Bar x Dining is located inside the main Pit building of The Bend Motorsport Park and Rydges Pit Lane Hotel.
The Bend Motorsport Park. Located in Tailem Bend, approximately an 1hr drive out of the CBD is a unique, state of the art, purpose built facility that is a paradise for high octane thrill seekers. From intimate curated dinners to large major motorsport events, no two days are the same as this dynamic and unique facility.
Who we are looking for...
Due to business growth we are seeking a passionate, experienced and energetic Venue Manager to manage and oversee the day to day operations in our Apex Bar x Dining room.
Working directly with the Operations Manager - Food & Beverage we are after a motivated, go getter, team player who is hungry for the chance to be part of all the activity at Rydges Pit Lane and The Bend Motorsport Park.
This role would be suited to someone with supervisory experience looking for their next career opportunity!
This is not your average management role. We are looking for an exciting, talented and ambitious person to grow with us. Your focus will be customer service and customer experience.
Skills & attributes required...
- Experience leading teams in fast paced restaurant dining environment
- Excellent food & wine knowledge
- Experience in functions, banquets and events desirable
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to delegate effectively
- Prepared to work flexible hours across a rotating roster including, nights and weekends
- Knowledge in stock control,ordering and beer systems
- Capable of rostering and managing teams from 2-20 staff
- The daily management of the restaurant and bar operations and service
- Staff recruitment, onboarding and training
- Maintain effective stock management and the highest standards of restaurant presentation
- Manage and development of our food & beverage attendants
- Review and analyse day to day operational needs ensuring that the level of customer service is consistently in line with brand standards
Your dining room can seat up to 200 guests on busy race weekends. In addition we boast 11 Function rooms and 100 4 star Rydges Pit Lane guest accommodation rooms.
More about us...
Rydges Hotels & Resorts is a wholly owned Australian company, publicly listed as EVENT Hospitality and Entertainment.
Our Hospitality and Leisure division include; Thredbo, State Theatre Sydney and Events Cinema.
Rydges offers career opportunities at more than 30 hotels and resorts across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Operations Manager | Food & Beverage
Rydges Pit Lane Hotel | The Bend Motorsport Park
Please send resume and cover letter addressing why you think you want to join our team. Show us your personality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.