COMMIS CHEF / CHEF DE PARTIE
Advertiser: Arc. Est TerrigalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Chefs for this busy beachside venue located on the Central Coast.
Fast becoming one of the most popular on the Coast, we are committed to providing a unique dining experience.
You will be responsible for the preparation and production of dishes in this highly regarded restaurant as well as assisting our kitchen brigade.
This could be an amazing opportunity for a gun Chef to develop their skills and career in this extremely busy venue and learn from our amazing Head Chef.
Ideally, we are looking for highly motivated team players suited to someone who is able to handle volume whilst ensuring consistency & quality with every dish that leaves the kitchen.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and food presentation
- Full working knowledge of kitchen operations and safe food handling procedures
- Honest, Punctual, and reliable
What we can offer
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Staff discounts
We are an equal opportunity workplace.
All applicants will be reviewed and those who fit the criteria will be contacted.
Please forward your CV by email to
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound knowledge of food provenance?