Podiatrist - Gladstone
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Check out our video above!
Healthia is looking for an exceptional Podiatrist to join our Gladstone team for an immediate start. The role will be working out of our Gladstone clinic, supporting our great team.
Who are we?
At Healthia, we believe that better health can lead to a better quality of life. Healthia operates an integrated portfolio of allied health businesses which include My FootDr, Allsports Physiotherapy, iOrthotics and DBS Medical Supplies.
Healthia is a network of over 180 podiatrists, across 90+ locations across Australia. The podiatry group was founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, focusing on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for a passionate podiatrist to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients!
What's the role?
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for foot and lower limb concerns
- Utilise a full suite of diagnostic tools as appropriate for assessing and diagnosing patient complaints
- Consult and collaborate with other practitioners as appropriate to provide optimal care
- Practice full-scope podiatry that benefits the health of our patients
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Re-location allowance (if applicable)
- Regional allowance
- 12 and 24 month tenure bonuses
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- AHPRA annual membership
- Clinic partnership on offer for the right candidate
We live our core values every day:
We will pursue excellence in everything we do, by bringing diversity and innovation into health care, by taking care of our teams and the patients they treat, and by serving the communities of which we are a part.
We will always be understanding and supportive, giving patients the advocacy and excellence in health care that is specific to their needs through our collaborative health care approach.
We are committed to both our own personal and professional development by engaging in a wide range of learning opportunities and to fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
We will embrace a team approach that values collaboration and mutual respect for everyone, delivering exceptional results for patients and our fellow colleagues.
If you believe that you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?