QA Officer | Australian Fintech Company
Advertiser: Quest Payment Systems Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Salary
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Melbourne, Quest Payment Systems is a unique organisation that develops innovative payment hardware, software and solutions for use across a diverse range of industry segments.
In recent years, Quest has been internationally recognised for our development of a cashless donation system which has helped the fundraising for hundreds of charities and not-for-profits thrive with contactless and self-service payment technology specifically designed for this sector.
Find out more at www.questpaymentsystems.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a QA Officer to join our Manufacturing team in our Hawthorn head office.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Receiving incoming goods into stock
- Quality assurance of all incoming goods
- Escalating any urgent quality problems detected on either incoming goods or repairs as required
- Some manual lifting / handling as required
- Other duties as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computing skills (MS Office Intermediate)
- Experience with databases is desirable
- Experience in stores, warehousing, stock control and incoming inspection
- Some mechanical assembly ability highly regarded
- A willingness to learn, ask questions and raise issues
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail, whilst following set procedures
- Self-motivated and a team player with an attitude of getting things done
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Work for an award-winning Fintech company
- Excellent salary package for the right candidate
- Innovative and collaborative team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Come and join us!
Click APPLY and kickstart your career with Quest!
Please note applications will only be considered from candidates who are currently Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.