Assistant to the Head of Administration
Advertiser: Embassy of SwitzerlandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Embassy of Switzerland in Canberra is offering a position of an Assistant to the Head of Administration (contract according to Australian law).
- Assist Head of Administration
- Performing financial tasks (payments, bookkeeping, reporting, etc.)
- Plan, coordinate and perform administrative procedures
- Management of office supplies
- System administration (IT tasks)
- Archive administration and filing, inventory tasks
- Manage and perform human resource tasks (Employment administration, Visas, etc.)
- Event management support
- Very good communication skills in German and French or Italian
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent skills in financial tasks and bookkeeping applications
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good IT knowledge
- Reliability, loyalty, discretion, etiquette, self-discipline
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Knowledge of Australian Government’s regulations and the Swiss Federal Administration is an asset
- Swiss citizenship is an advantage
- Availability: 1st February 2021 or by agreement
Please address your application including motivation letter, CV, work certificates and references to Ms Gaby Hasler, Head of Administration, by 18 January 2021.
7 Melbourne Avenue
Forrest ACT 2603
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?