Advertiser: Pittwater Sports CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Northern Beaches premier sports centre is looking for an interested party that is willing to work with the owners/managers of the center to assist in the day to day running of the sports center café and party venue. This opportunity will see the successful applicant/s get the opportunity to takeover an established business that has a standalone business opportunity within 6 to 12 months with no upfront costs. Terms and condition will apply.
- 7 days a week based over 49 weeks a year
- Public holiday optional
- Christmas period shutdown 10 days minimum
- Unlimited trade hours
- Drive through coffee/food sales available
- Main road exposure
- Over 150 parking spots
- Existing business support
- Current customers base 10,000 plus
- Guaranteed income
- Day to day café trade, coffee, quick service foods
- Party food provider, guaranteed income
- Vacation care food provider, guaranteed income
- special events
- Catering options, sub hire option, chefs hire the kitchen
If you are interested in owning your own business on the Northern Beaches with no upfront startup costs, and you have a dream of creating your own name as a premier service provider within the number one sport centre in Sydney. Apply via email to email@example.com with name and brief overview what you offer this unique opportunity to be part of the business’s at PSC who has over 10 000 current clients collectively.
Applications will close 21st Jan 2021. Interviews will commence from Monday the 11th January, but not limited. All applicants must be able to speak fluent English and be willing to undergo, NSW police check, NSW working with children check. Other terms and conditionS will apply to all successful short list applicants.
Please do not apply unless you are able to commence by Monday 25th January 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?