Personal Assistant - Hobart
Advertiser: KPMG3.3929 out of 53.4 overall rating (308 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
- Join a leading global organisation
- Work with a supportive team
- Enjoy our flexible and agile work environment
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Your new opportunity
You’ll be an experienced Personal Assistant and will join the team in a permanent full-time capacity, supporting senior members both locally and nationally. You’ll be an important team member of a small administrative team consisting of an administration manager and receptionist.
In this dynamic and integral role you will use your Personal Assistant experience to:
- Work closely with the partner(s) to ensure you provide advanced professional and personal assistance.
- Strategic and effective diary management in relation to forward planning of meetings, appointments, client meetings and other various critical requirements
- Effectively manage the travel arrangements of the partner(s) through the travel management system.
- Ensure the partner(s) is adequately prepared for all appointments.
- Provide minute taking assistance at meetings on an adhoc basis
- Support the local team by providing general administrative support, including accurately formulating and processing correspondence, reports, expenses and other key requirements.
- Assist with covering the duties of other team members, including front desk reception as required.
Your personal attributes
Your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant personal assistant experience supporting a senior team in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- Prior experience in the use of SAP (or similar ERP system), expense management & travel management systems
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing [link removed]
Flexibility enables contribution to the community [link removed]
Flexibility inspires technology [link removed] & innovation
Flexibility [link removed] supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.