Marketing and Communications Manager
Advertiser: HousingFirstMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
- Join an organisation with a clear purpose to provide affordable housing for all
- Drive the development of an integrated communication and marketing strategy
- Base salary + super + NFP packaging benefits. 6-month contract (with potential for FT Permanent)
HousingFirst is an award-winning, independent, not-for-profit organisation leading the way in how community housing is designed, financed, built and managed. By developing innovative partnerships and investment opportunities, HousingFirst creates beautiful homes for residents who pay rent within their means, minimising financial stress and giving them opportunity to achieve a higher quality of life.
With 35 years of financial, property development, tenancy, asset management and community development experience, we have recently entered an exciting new growth phase with the significant planned expansion of our property portfolio.
To support this continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team initially on a 6-month contract (with potential for full-time permanent).
Reporting to the GM Strategy and Communications this role is responsible for overseeing the development and enhancement of HousingFirst’s profile and both internal and external communications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of a communications and marketing strategy aligned to HousingFirst’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Leading activities that raise the profile of HousingFirst as a key influence and thought leader.
- Maintaining oversight and execution of HousingFirst’s website and social media presence.
- Branding and collateral management (resident, internal newsletters, capability statements etc)
- Overseeing the preparation, development and publication of HousingFirst’s Annual Report.
- Management of internal and external strategic communications.
- Media relations including the preparation of media releases.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a Marketing/Communications/Public Relations role supported by a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to build internal relationships across different areas of our business as well as externally with journalists, influencers and media outlets.
- Proficiency in digital marketing field.
- Experience in copywriting across a range of publications and media.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the Community Housing Sector will be highly regarded but is not essential.
Our workplace is characterised by the values of integrity, respect, inclusiveness, collaboration and accountability. We offer attractive remuneration, salary packaging and flexible working conditions.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status. A Working with Children and National Police Check will also be required for the preferred candidate.
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet these requirements to email@example.com. Applications close 31 January.
Whilst we appreciate the interest of all prospective candidates, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?