Account ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
An opportunity exists to join one of Australia's fastest growing flexibles plastic packaging supply companies. Integrated Packaging Group is part of the Pro-Pac Packaging Group (PPG), a national company with a reputation for delivering excellent service, support & knowledge within the industry. We pride ourselves on our work environment and down to earth team and management.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Account Manager to focus on the supply of Integrated Packaging Group’s flexible plastic packaging through our vast customer base and distribution network. Your time will be spent managing your portfolio via a combination of on road, face to face appointments along with electronic methods (video/phone), with an aim to generate new business and cultivate existing relationships. In addition, you will be required to grow your territory and meet targets and maintain budgets.
- Formulating, implementing, and managing strategic business plans regarding one or a small number of customer accounts to achieve Sales revenue/Sales quota targets.
- Working closely with customers to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Acting as the main interface between the customer and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times and continually seeking the opportunity to participate in customers' strategic business planning processes.
- Conducting product demonstrations (where applicable) and coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts, and Account Management plans.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Sales ability including strong negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Specialist product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Appreciation of the value/importance of designated accounts, coupled with the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the customer.
- Manufacturing and produce experience preferred by not essential
- Sales performance versus the established budget
- Sales performance versus previous year
- Gross profit versus budgeted gross profit
- Knowledge of the capabilities and competitive performance of new products
All levels of Sales staff, Supply Chain, Operations, Customer Service, Technical Support, Warehouse and Distribution Staff.
3 - 5 years of Sales experience and may possess relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?