Business Development Manager - North QueenslandPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
CABAC is recognised as a market leader in the electrical supplies business and is seeking a self motivated and enthusiastic person who is eager to take their career to the next level. The position of Business Development Manager in North Queensland covers a territory from Townsville to Cairns, which will include regular travel as part of your new role.
This opportunity will yield considerable rewards and career growth for the right applicant with a company that prides itself on being a trailblazer in the industries we serve. We want to meet a trailblazer who shares our vison, mission and passion.
CABAC designs, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of over 28,000 product lines to the electrical industry engineered and tested to Australian standards.
CABAC promotes its products via a comprehensive national network of electrical wholesale organisations that service; engineering construction, residential, commercial and infrastructure building industries.
The BDM role is a hunter and an entrepreneur who can recognise opportunities and build solid relationships by pitching the company and its innovations to all levels of industries. This is not a sales representative’s role, it is for those that can use their commercial acumen and superior sales techniques to recognise the right opportunity and get a meeting with the decision maker.
CABAC has a reputation of working consultatively with its customer base to deliver outstanding results. This role relies heavily on the BDM working in partnership with the customer and our project teams to deliver results for the customer and CABAC.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess experience in the following:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Account Management
- Results Driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and achieve results through data-informed decision making
- Ability to motivate, influence and engage others in the achievement of goals while cultivating a productive working environment
Our transformational business has a clear vision which is underpinned by key strategies that continues to build on the success of our past. The foundations of this success is ensuring our employees are best in class and represent our 5 key values – Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
The successful applicant will be well supported by a company who invests heavily in training and development of staff across multiple facets of our business.
If you fit this description, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?