Digital Marketing Officer
Advertiser: Cerebral Palsy Support Network4.3333 out of 54.3 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Who are we?
We are CPSN and we are passionate and driven!
The Cerebral Palsy Support Network (CPSN) is the Australian membership-based peak that represents individuals with cerebral palsy (and like conditions) and their families. We empower our members to thrive and flourish in their community through the provision of support, resources and services. We advocate a person centred approach in everything we do.
Who is the Digital Marketing Officer?
A positive, pro-active and highly driven person, who wants to work for a successful not-for-profit organisation, contributing to the growth, development and enhancement of service offerings.
This role is brand new to CPSN, and we are so excited about it!
Our commercial and communications team has been expanding, and so it’s time to bring on a new person in this new role.
The Digital Marketing Officer will report directly to the Marketing and Communications Coordinator as led by the Commercial and Communications Manager, and will work collaboratively and pro-actively with CPSN’s service delivery team to understand business and engagement needs.
Responsible for supporting the growth, development and enhancement of service offerings through market-facing activities, the Digital Marketing Officer will engage stakeholders through a range of social platforms, and will utilise surveys and online platforms to obtain and analyse data.
What you need to succeed!
To start, you need to genuinely match CPSN’s Values and demonstrate you are a skilled, motivated and collaborative team member.
As our successful candidate, you will be a motivated, pro-active and passionate team player. You will actively drive engagement and nurture and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working across social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience providing digital communications support
- Demonstrated knowledge in digital communications across multiple channels
- Demonstrated and superior knowledge and experience using ICT, including social platforms
- Video editing and Adobe Creative Suite experience is desirable, but not essential
Positive, supportive and collaborative environment with added perks!
We can offer you:
- Flexible working conditions and an amazing work-life balance
- Salary packaging benefits (up to $15,900 tax-free p.a.)
- A range of leave entitlements
- An innovative and passionate team
- On-going training, team support and professional development
- Free on-site street parking for days you work in the office
Want to join CPSN?
That’s great news!
If this sounds like you and your next career move please upload cover letter telling us what you can bring to the role, along with your CV.
Applications close Monday 8 February 2021
At CPSN, we know we are at our best when our team represents the communities we serve. We are proud of our commitment to providing a supportive work environment for all team members. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTIQ+ community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Employment with CPSN is subject to the following forms of pre-employment safety screening such as Police Records Check (and international where relevant), Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and Reference Checks. This role is only available to Australian Residents or to those who hold the right to work in Australia. CPSN is an equal opportunity employer.
No Agencies, Please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?