Excavator Operator - FIFO or Residential
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the business and the role
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
About the role
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experience Excavator Operator to join our operations at St Ives. Reporting to the Site Manager/Supervisor, this position is:
- FIFO x Perth or Residential
- 2:1 Roster
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be the successful candidate you should possess the following:
- Experience operating a 30T Excavator (GPS experience essential).
- A current Driver's Licence
- A National Police Check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- Current & contactable references
Job benefits and perks
- Depending on your home location, you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid meal breaks
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.