Project Architect/Experienced Graduate
Advertiser: QOH ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
QOH Architects is a medium sized Architectural practice with offices in Sydney and Newcastle with a range of current educational and commercial projects across the Sydney, Hunter and Illawarra regions. We offer our clients a full Architectural service including master planning, documentation through to complete contract administration and project management.
Our team of nearly 30 is spread across our two offices; and lead by a group of dedicated team leaders, promoting a mentoring environment encouraging the development of all team members. Working alongside our in-house Landscape Architects, Project Managers and interiors specialists.
At QOH we engage with our clients (and their projects) to collaboratively explore their needs and aspirations; to create innovative, adaptable architectural solutions. We focus on the delivery of project development which is responsive to the project’s physical, social and economic parameters.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join us and lead a small team through Concept, Design and Documentation stages of projects. You will also have an eye for design, and a thorough understanding of statutory requirements, project budgets and site constraints.
This role will involve working with and reporting directly to the Directors/Principals and being responsible for documentation and coordination of projects.
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years industry experience
- Registered Architects (or progressing to registration) preferred
- ArchiCAD experience preferred
- Well-developed detailing, documentation & project co-ordination skills.
- Sound understanding of local codes and statutory requirements
- Experience with educational funding applications will be considered an asset.
Remuneration will be in line with qualifications and experience, with the opportunity for business development incentives.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?