Waiting Staff / Front of House
Advertiser: The Turret Cafe and CateringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Ballarat & Central Highlands
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Established in 2001 The Turret Cafe and Catering is a well known respected, award winning venue in the Ballarat region.
The Turret Cafe is a licensed cafe restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine and excellent coffee with a focus on friendly customer service.
Open 7 days a week until 5:00 pm serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon menu.
We have a part time position available with the potential to be full time for the right applicant. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who enjoys the hospitality industry as their chosen career, someone who enjoys working in a busy vibrant atmosphere.
You must have a strong suitable background within the industry.
The applicant must show confidence, maturity and the ability to plan ahead to be considered for this position.
1 This is not an after school junior position.
We are seeking an adult for this position.
2 If you are not serious about work or seriously wanting to apply then please don't.
- Which of the following types of coffee do you have experience preparing?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?