Advertiser: NewBookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Hi! We’re NewBook. We’re an award-winning, tourism technology platform providing software and hardware solutions for tourism businesses around the world.
Over the last few years, we’ve experienced MASSIVE growth globally, so we are on the hunt for an office administrator extraordinaire to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time office administrator to join our expanding team, based at our gorgeous head office on the water in Bundall. The role would ideally suit someone with 2+ years of reception and/or administration experience with exposure to some accounts functions.
Working Monday to Friday, the primary focus of the role is to manage our reception desk, complete debt collecting calls, take incoming calls and emails, process billing and uploading invoicing and to provide administrative support to the CEO and executive management team.
Other tasks include document creation, maintaining spreadsheets, data entry, processing and collecting mail, filing, answering and directing calls, setting up meeting rooms, making teas/coffees for visitors and presentation of the reception area.
What you need to succeed
- Extraordinary customer service
- Previous experience in business administration
- High administrative skill with accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skill
- Experience with MS office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exposure to Xero or other accounts programs highly regarded
- Great written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A great attitude and willingness to help where needed and the initiative to seek out new work
- Excellent corporate presentation and a great, team focused personality
Current driver’s licence to run errands and collect mail is essential for this role.
If you’re looking to be part of a successful business with great team culture with career opportunities then NewBook could be the place for you! We have an amazing energetic team that loves having a positive impact on the industry and are passionate about what we do.
If this sounds like your perfect position and you are keen to be part of a business with a vision, apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?