We are in the process of expanding and are seeking MOTIVATED and HIGH ACHIEVING Advertising Sales Representatives to join the winning team here at ARK Media.
- Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Salary or Commission only options.
This role would be suitable for previous experience in the following roles-
Business Development Manager
About The Role:
- TELEPHONE BASED SALES ROLE.
- On going training to help you achieve maximum results
- Creating business relations with a huge selection of businesses and sectors on a national level.
- Creating B2B solutions through publishing, digital and social marketing strategies
- Work across an array of industries including Building, Construction, Motor, Health, Hospitality, Aged Care and Education.
- Confidence in selling over the phone
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- High Work Ethic
- Highly motivated and target driven individual with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with an upbeat attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
Originally founded in the UK, ARK Media has been established in Australia for 25 years with our head office in Queensland.
We are a small creative company with vast experience in the advertising industry, we strive to bring our clients unique, cost-efficient and effective solutions tailored to their marketing needs.
As a professional publishing company we are committed to providing trustworthy print, digital and social marketing strategies for businesses across Australia, throughout various sectors including Building, Construction, Education and Aged Care.
With strategic audience targeting, we create highly functional B2B advertising and branding packages to best fit our clients needs
There is no cap on the potential earnings you can make here with us at ARK Media. We help every sales person to be the very best they can be. You win, we win!
Job Type: Full-time 8-4 Monday - Friday
Salary: $50,000 to $350,000.00 year (Highest earners exceed $250,000)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.