Advertiser: Walker BrosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Walker Bros are a local family-owned business that has operated continuously for over 85 Years. Quality Timbers, Building Products and Builders Hardware are our guarantee. We are located on the NSW Central Coast and excel in value for money and a friendly, professional service every time.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Operations Manager to lead our team. You will report directly to the Board and will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the business.
- Manage all day to day business activities
- Achieve growth and meet or exceed sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Provide leadership and support to all staff
- Oversee all aspects of inventory control
- Design and implement a strategic business plan
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Prepare and present reports and forecasts to the Board
- Develop company budgets
- Effectively manage and maintain all business information and systems
- Regular reviews of processes for continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with internal business policies and external compliance requirements across the business including WH&S
- Effectively manage the Queensland Cypress Mill with the Mill Manager
- Effectively manage Pekerbri Realty
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication, customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience within the timber industry preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Thorough understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
All applications must be submitted via the link or emailed to email@example.com [link removed].
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?