Full-Time Sales Specialist – Hospitality & Tourism Extraordinaire
Advertiser: NewBookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Do you have a way with words and a natural knack for sales and customer service? Do you have B2B sales experience or come from a hotel/ resort background and know your way around the tourism and hospitality industry? If you want to become part of an internationally successful business with an epic company culture and work from the sunny Gold Coast’s premier office location, then keep reading!
Hi! We’re NewBook. We’re an award-winning, B2B, tourism technology platform providing software and hardware solutions for accommodation businesses around the world.
Over the last few years, we’ve experienced MASSIVE growth globally, so now we’re on the hunt for a sales gun to join our team and help us manage our leads, convert more clients, and make 2021 our biggest year yet.
- Researching and monitoring potential leads, with some cold calling involved on occasion
- Scheduling and performing software demonstrations via video conferencing
- Following up on leads and enquiries via phone, email, and internal CRM systems
- Sending out quotes, proposals, and information packages
- Identifying needs and relevant upselling opportunities
- Forging friendly relationships with leads and clients and establishing a strong understanding of consumer preferences and industry trends
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working within a sales environment (B2B experience highly regarded)
- Hospitality / Tourism back ground is preferred however not required
- Proven experience in closing sales and meeting KPI’s
- Confident, personable speaker with a natural ability to adjust approach for each unique client
- Professional written communication skills
- Strong understanding of sales techniques and providing excellent customer service
- Great personal presentation
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage competing deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills, with some experience in using CRM/task management systems preferable
- Must have a current driver’s licence
What’s on offer:
- Full-time role - Immediate start
- Competitive salary package, commissions and bonuses
- Easy on-street parking outside the office
- Central, waterfront Gold Coast position - take in stunning views of the Nerang River and Surfers Paradise skyline from your desk
- Work for a multi-award-winning, global leader in both the SAAS and tourism industries
- Become part of a young, vibrant team of professionals, with regular outings and fun team-building activities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?