JUNIOR TRAINEEPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Other
We are seeking a reliable and motivated junior who is interested in pursuing a career in office Administration to become part of our innovative financial planning business situated near the Mackay City Centre.
Our business is one of Mackay’s leading financial advisory firm’s with experience and expertise in working with clients to deliver greater peace of mind about their financial future.
Our experienced team provides compliant, client specific financial advice.
- Certificate III in Business - Study required;
- Client greeting - face to face and over the phone;
- Reception duties;
- Providing admin support - word processing and document management;
- Meeting coordination and preparation;
- Diary management;
- Accurately updating client database;
- Supporting smooth running of the organisation.
Experience, Skills, and Traits:
- Friendly with a genuine desire to learn;
- Be well presented for a corporate office;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be comfortable using a computer (including Word and Outlook);
- Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal).
How to Apply
Send your Resume and cover letter, making sure to tell us about you and not just what you've done, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the experience, skills and traits section carefully to ensure you are suitable to apply.