Advertiser: VergolaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Vergola Pty Ltd is seeking applications from reliable workers with Experience and the RIGHT ATTITUDE!
Available for an immediate start for casual employment with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
To be considered the following is required:
- Available to start immediately & work a five day week
- Driver’s license (Must be able to drive Manual)
- Forklift Licence
- Previous Factory experience
- Ability to perform physical work
- Updated resume outlining work history including 2 referees
- White Card (preferred but not essential)
Work on offer includes, but is not limited to:
- Packing Orders
- Assembling of Parts
- Machine Operation
- Pickup and delivery of goods
- Stock Control
- General Factory Tasks
Please apply via seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?