Advertiser: The HR RoomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Whittles group was established in 1968 and is widely recognised in the industry as the largest wholly Australian owned, professional Strata & Community Title Management service provider. Our principle business provides Owners Corporation Management services to Commercial, Residential, Community & Strata properties across Australia.
We currently have a vacancy for an administration all-rounder to join a team of professionals, in our Darwin office.
In this role, no two days will look the same!
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Processing daily mail;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of correspondence including meeting notices and minutes;
- Processing invoices;
- Actioning work orders and sundry maintenance;
- Collation of new owner welcome packs;
- Maintaining insurance renewal and claims data;
- Maintaining registers & owner details;
- Telephone and reception duties.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks;
- High level professionalism and integrity;
- Commitment to providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Experience in the Property Industry highly advantageous.
What we can offer you
At Whittles we understand that our employees are at the core of our success. That’s why, apart from a supportive work environment, we offer employees further benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Inclusive and diverse team environment;
- Involvement in Charity Fundraisers (We have our own foundation).
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the Whittles team!
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you believe you have the skills to excel in this role, please apply now.
All applications are to be sent to: email@example.com
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?