Senior Engineering Surveyor
Advertiser: Allroads Solutions3.4286 out of 53.4 overall rating (7 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Feb 2021
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- $110,000 - $149,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Due to the ongoing growth of our Tier 2 civil construction company we are currently seeking a Senior Engineering Surveyor to join our successful team in the Central Queensland Region.
The Allroads group of companies is an established and reputable tier 2 civil contracting company with a proud history originating in South East Queensland 14 years ago, since then Allroads have successfully completed over $1 billion worth of projects whilst expanding into regional QLD, northern NSW and WA. Providing a broad range of services and we pride ourselves on offering flexible solutions to meet our clients specific project requirements. Importantly, a large portion of our work is repeat business, demonstrating our strong track record of our focus on customer satisfaction.
With the successful candidate covering from Moranbah to Gladstone the role can include various compacted rosters and is available as DIDO or FIFO with camp accommodation provided, noting travel beyond these locations may be required.
You will work on a variety of mining, land development and civil works projects including road construction, using modern survey equipment and software to deliver quality products to our clients. Reporting to the Group Survey Manager, the successful candidate will have the ability to work completely unsupervised, managing all aspects of survey on each project from start to finish.
Responsibilities including, but not limited:
- Liaise with Project Managers, Engineers and the Group Survey Manager to deliver each project
- Provide engineering survey for design, construction and monitoring of civil/earthworks projects
- Undertaking feature and control surveys for preparation of plans and survey reports
- The ability to engage and monitor junior survey staff to assist with survey duties
- Perform other duties as requested by management
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Minimum 5 years surveying experience, preferably in the civil industry
- A current drivers licence with a clean driving record
- Engineering plan reading and interpreting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications kills
- Understanding and full operational knowledge GPS and traditional surveying methods
- A knowledge and understanding of civil works processes
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
The following skills/experience will be highly regarded:
- A Bachelor of Spatial Science Technology (Surveying)
- Registration/Certification as an Engineering surveyor with SBQ or SSSI
- TMR project experience
- 12d Model
- Experience with machine control
Offering a great salary package which will be reflective of your experience.
Does this position sound like you? To apply click on the APPLY NOW button and attach an up to date resume, due to the demand of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.