Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Aussie Imports Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a wholesale giftware business that has operated within South Australia for over 45 years. We are currently searching for a new member to join our existing warehouse team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Picking & packing of orders
- Booking freight collection for orders via online or phone
- Stock replenishment to warehouse shelves
- Visual merchandising in our showroom
- Ensuring areas in warehouse are clean and tidy
- Receiving & checking products from incoming deliveries
- Unloading pallets from trucks with walk behind forklift (no licence required.)
To be successful in this role, the following traits are required:
- Physically fit
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
- Strong communication skills
- Previous warehouse experience
38 hours per week.
TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST HAVE WAREHOUSE PICKING AND PACKING EXPERIENCE.
- No applications will be accepted in person due to COVID-19.
- Please include any questions relating to this position in your application, phone queries are not accepted.
- Job applications close 19th January 2021