Allied Health Medical Receptionist - Part time/Full time
Advertiser: Bodyfocus Wellness Centre Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- Part time/Full time Receptionist position available
- Patient focused role
Our multidisciplinary clinics are led by our principal physiotherapist with 20 years experience, including a team of physios, podiatrists, remedial massage therapists and dedicated support staff.
This is an opportunity to work in a clinical setting with stringent risk management protocols, infection control and online health screening of patients, that meets or exceeds the requirements of the Department of Health and the APA.
As the first point of contact for our clinic, the main focus of this role is building strong patient and referrer relationships. We are looking for an intuitive communicator who understands their importance in representing our exceptional team of therapists and who can confidently promote their services to our patients and referrers.
Additionally, your ability to monitor and meet KPIs - minimising cancellations and maximising filled appointment time, as well as remembering the small details, will be key to your success.
What we're offering -
- fast-paced, professional environment
- fantastic team of therapists and support staff
- clear goal setting and incentives
- opportunity to expand the role based on your experience and interests
What we need you to be -
- knowledgeable with experience in Private Health, Medicare, DVA, WorkCover and Third Party processes.
- self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- flexible, reliable and able to work under pressure
- a great communicator who values our patients and referrers
- additionally, experience with Smartsoft Frontdesk practice management software would be an advantage.
You'll also need a minimum of either -
- 2 years experience in a similar role/industry;
- or currently studying a Health Sciences or related degree and looking for a casual position
AVAILABILITY to work Monday through to Thursday 8am-7pm and Friday 8am-5pm is a requirement. Please include your availability plus a cover letter with your application if you would like to be considered for this role.
Find out more about us at www.bodyfocus.com.au This role is based between our Rouse Hill and The Ponds clinics.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?