Business Development Executive
Advertiser: Advanced Precast AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Detailed Job Description
The role will have an initial focus in providing technical support to the NSW Business Development Manager. The role will then mature into a new business development focus, looking to bring on board new clients whilst servicing existing customers. Core aspects of the role will involve:
- Engaging with technical experts on aspects of building design and consequent provision of solutions.
- Prepare takeoffs, estimates, pricing & present tender submissions.
- Providing technical support to the NSW Business Development Manager.
- Interacting with clients and providing solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Assisting on tendering processes to secure new business.
The successful applicant will possess the following core competencies:
- Degree level qualification in Structural Engineering or related discipline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills & well organised.
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with architects, designers and project engineers.
- Track record of developing new business in the construction or building materials sector is an advantage.
- Good skills in reading Consultants Drawings e.g.Engineering & Architectural
- Caring & respectful of others at all times.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam knowledge and advantage.
- Fun to be around
- Gold handicap would be an advantage.
- Remuneration package based on qualifications & experience.
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development executive?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?