Wellbeing & Engagement Advisors
Advertiser: Western Australian Institute of Sport2 out of 52.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $82,023 to $89,628 pa pro rata (plus super)
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Western Australian Institute of Sport seeks two Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement Advisors to join the Pathways and National Performance Enhancement Teams working with some of the best current and emerging Olympic and Paralympic athletes in Australia.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in counselling, sport management, or human resource development. They will understand learning and development, with varied life experience and confidence in dealing with others on subjects of a sensitive nature.
- Athlete support delivery includes career and education support, community engagement activities, personal development opportunities, and sport transition support.
- The roles will work across an array of sports, collaborating with coaches, and services providers as part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting athletes.
- Located in the beautiful McGillivray Oval precinct in Mt Claremont, access to a state-of-the-art strength / conditioning gym, and close to HBF Stadium this is the perfect role for an enthusiastic individual to support athletes through their high-performance journey.
Two part-time, fixed term opportunities immediately available.
Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement Advisor - Pathways: 0.6 - 0.8 FTE
Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement Advisor - National: 0.6 FTE
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Applicants are required to submit a one-page cover letter along with their resume outlining their experience against the attached position descriptions.
Applications close midnight AWST, Sunday January 31, 2021. Please note, WAIS reserves the right to close job adverts early based on interest.
For further information please contact Neill Potts, Performance Team Director Pathways firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note, this role is only open to applicants with current unrestricted Australian Work Rights **
At WAIS, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our athletes, our staff, and our community. WAIS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?