Advertiser: Signature StaffMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Industrial & Employee Relations
Unspoiled luxury paradise island resort in the Whitsundays "Daydream Island Resort" is seeking a HR Administration Coordinator.
Your new workplace
Daydream Island is surrounded by immaculate turquoise waters, the island has world-class venues and facilities, including first-class accommodation, a multitude of food beverage outlets as well as major event/conference space. The island has a strong focus on marine wildlife conservation and there are outstanding career development opportunities on offer. Enjoy a truly unique lifestyle, whilst meeting new friends and exploring the island's activities in your free time.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, your mission is to keep on top of all administration related tasks within the Human Resources Department
Some of the things you will be doing in your new role:
- The first point of contact for all Human Resources and Payroll related inquiries including award interpretation and leave balances
- Administer paperwork & contracts for all new employees and enter data into payroll and file systems
- Assist with orientation and room allocations for new employees
- Recruitment coordination and interview scheduling
- Document control and update policies and procedures
Essential skills and attributes:
To be successful in this role, you will need the following
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Effective administration skills
- Able to demonstrate a professional level of communication with high attention to detail when editing and checking the accuracy of documentation.
- Competent with MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Solid understanding of FWA and the Modern Award system
- Knowledge of HR and on-boarding processes and managing the candidate experience;
Tertiary qualifications (or working towards) in HR or a related discipline will be highly regarded
What's in it for me?
- Genuine career and self-development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration;
- Represent a premier product and brand
- Great team environment
- Live-on or Live-off
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now, using the link below. We are unable to process applications from candidates with temporary working visas or those seeking sponsorship.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vlasta Eriksson at Vlasta@signaturestaff.com.au, quoting Ref No. VE2021HRC.