QLD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Advertiser: Katoomba FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Katoomba Foods is a family owned business which started as a small spice milling unit in Malaysia. The business moved to Australia in the year 1987 and started by producing and distributing ginger & garlic paste to the food servicing industry which continues till date. It has also grown leaps and bounds and has established itself as the dominant food player in the Indian ethnic market. It is also one of the leading packaged food importers and distributor.
Today, the company imports from over 14 different countries. The company has its head office in Melbourne and have state of the art warehousing and distribution facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Perth.
Role and Responsibility
- Provide existing customers with excellent sales service
- Increase the sales volume through existing customers and recruit new business by correct execution of the company sales directives
- Improve distribution and execute promotions through national and key accounts
- Work with the current sales team and ensure KPI’s are monitored and achieved
- Ensure customer accounts are managed within terms of the company
- Minimum 3 year sales experience, preferably FMCG
- Must be comfortable with the use of new technology and have an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of the Queensland Metro and Gold Coast areas
- Confident using a CRM system and on-time reporting on a regular basis
- Well presented, articulate communicator, a relationship builder with a passion for food and a keen outlook on changing the norm
- Strong desire to learn, be challenged and excel in a busy and dynamic sales environment
- Ability to lend their skills across Corporate and Direct channels successfully
- Team player 100% of the time
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Professional and persistent approach
- Valid driver's license & fit for purpose car
- Speak Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati or Tamil
In return, you will receive:
- Base salary + car allowance + super + market leading bonus scheme, phone & laptop
- Opportunity to work with tight knit team
- Freedom to own and develop your own region
- The opportunity to break away from the big corporates and work for an organisation that is globally recognised and respected
- Career progression opportunities
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st January 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?