Medical Receptionist - Office All RounderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical Receptionist / Office All Rounder position.
A full time, leading front end position is now available for immediate start in Blacktown, Western Sydney.
The independent hearing health clinic you are applying for is ideally seeking the employment of a mature, dedicated, experienced administration staff who is confident and has demonstrable skills in the field. However, the position may be extended to those with limited experience.
You will be a member of a small team in a highly regarded independent hearing clinic in Western Sydney, offering a wide range of diagnostic and hearing services.
You will be required to offer that team comprehensive supporting skills. You must be strongly outcomes focused and be able to meet challenging tasks in a timely manner.
Essential requirements to apply:
- Be well-presented, with excellent communications in written and spoken English.
- Liaise with other medical, legal professionals, insurance agencies and government bodies.
- Have well-developed strategic, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess independent working skills with resilient ability to accept and follow clinical and management directives
Preferred requirement but not essential:
- Be experienced in claiming and item numbers for Hearing Services Program and DVA patient care.
- Have knowledge of hearing clinic business management software, (must be able to state the name of the software you have used)
- Be experienced in paperless software filing.
- Be experienced in NSW Workers Compensation.
- Previous management or team leadership.
- Second language is an advantage.
In return, we provide:
- Secure permanent position.
- Flexibility and an excellent team environment
- Exceptional remuneration and benefits package.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
If you are interested, please submit your application by clicking the apply button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?