Advertiser: Little Penguins Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Lead Educator (Diploma Qualified) Here at Ducklings Early Education we are creating a unique and robust educational program for our families and children to experience and for our educational team to drive. We are a newly built Early Childhood Centre located in the Belconnen area ACT, designed around 8 studios. We are looking for a qualified and Lead Educator to join our Team either in our Nursery area or Preschool room.
You will be all about the "we" - about recognising, cultivating and developing individual strengths and working with the positive. You'll understand that Early Childhood education plays a critical part in creating the citizens of tomorrow – and you'll know and understand that our childcare environment needs to be a progressive, compassionate and safe place for children to belong, be and become…
We are looking for the following people
- Lead Educator (Diploma Qualified) Nursery or Preschool space
Minimum Requirements for Lead Educator
- Completed Diploma in Children's Services
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Lead Educator
- Must enjoy mentoring and guiding their team of Educators
- Must be passionate about children and wanting to see them thrive
- Working with Vulnerable Peoples Card
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management
- Passion for Early Education
- Excellent communication skills
- The drive to learn and develop
What we offer you
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
- A beautifully designed space both indoor and outdoor
- Option to work four 9.5 hour days having 1 day off per week (38 hours in 4 days)
- Discounted childcare
- Lots of fun
If you are passionate and ready to join our amazing team and get in to help develop the best centre in Canberra, then please send your resumes to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?