Advertiser: Ron Gee Enterprises Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
RGE is a long standing supplier of products to the mining industry throughout Australia.
You will be working with engineers and project managers to create mechanical, piping and structural designs using AutoCAD and Microstation for process equipment used in the metal refining industries.
The position also includes providing technical support to project teams and production.
- Drafting using AutoCAD
- Assisting in Quality Assurance inspections
- Assist with maintenance of engineering documents.
- Efficiently create and maintain accurate drawings for process, mechanical and structural designs.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately with the design team and engineering project manager to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure continual improvement of documentation.
- Previous drawing and drafting experience, preferably with AutoCAD
- Flexible, well organised and motivated individual to join our team
- Prepared to learn and develop within the engineering team
- Work with production management team within workshop mainly
- Possible occasional site visits throughout Australia with managers to assist with projects
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
Submit your application, including cover letter and resume by close of business Monday 8th of February 2021.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical draftsperson?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?