Advertiser: PM-Partners GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
PM-Partners group are a specialist Project Management Consultancy. We have a unique way of running projects and providing training and advice, so our clients get the best results with less cost and risk. Each year we deliver over $3B of projects, train over 10,000 people, and help some of Australia’s leading brands improve their PMOs.
PM-Partners are looking for a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team. This opportunity would ideally suit a candidate who has completed their Accounting Qualifications and is now looking to further their Accounting Career within a role that would enable them to grow and develop within the team.
The primary objective of this role will be to focus on Invoicing, with key responsibilities including, but not limited to:
· Invoicing across multiple companies
· PO Reconciliations
· Bank Reconciliations
· Timesheet data analysis and entry
· Timesheet setup and maintenance
· Excel reporting and providing adhoc support to the Finance team
We are seeking someone who ideally has 1+ years’ proven experience in a medium sized Finance Team who is now looking to join a company that can offer significant career growth. You will need to be passionate, solutions orientated, self-motivated - and initiative will need to be your middle name!
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is a must, as is the desire to own and be accountable for your own areas of responsibility.
Does this role sound like the perfect next step for you? If so, please apply now by submitting your resume!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available for short term contract work?
- Are you currently employed?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.