Graduate Enrolled Nurse Program 2021
Advertiser: Rural Northwest Health3.3333 out of 53.3 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Horsham & Grampians
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
Applications are currently open for our
2021 Rural Graduate Nurse Program for Enrolled Nurses
0.8 to 1.0 EFT
The Rural Northwest Health Graduate Nurse Program offers a diverse range of rural experience. We ensure our graduate nurses gain experience to grow abilities and capabilities that are highly sought after in both rural and metropolitan health care. Our program is a launching pad for your career.
Our graduates are supported with-
- Paid professional development days
- Extensive orientation
- Supernumerary shifts on each rotation
- Acute and Aged Care rotations include experience in our internationally recognised Memory Support Unit for people living with dementia
- Aged Care specialty option is available
- Regular debriefing
- On-campus accommodation-dependent on availability
- 0.8 and full time opportunities available
Our Graduate Nurses are vital members of our team who contribute to Rural Northwest Health providing best practice health care and services to our rural communities.
To apply for our program-
Diploma of Nursing graduates- apply directly to Rural Northwest Health to email@example.com
Applications close on 27th January 2021.
Applications must include-
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Current CV which includes clinical placement details
- A certified academic transcript
- Complete copies of your two most recent clinical placements
- 2 referees, including one from a direct clinical supervisor. Please ensure contact details are accurate.
We provide generous salary packaging benefits, car parking, support with accommodation and an innovative, friendly and supportive team environment.
For more information about this position please contact-
Clinical Support Nurse
T: 03 5396 1200
or visit our website to find out more
Located in the Yarriambiack Shire, Rural Northwest Health provides a comprehensive range of acute, aged and primary health services to our local community through three campuses at Warracknabeal, Beulah and Hopetoun. Yarriambiack Shire is home to the renowned Silo Art trail and offers a relaxed style of living.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?