People & Culture CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
An opportunity exists to join one of Australia's fastest growing general packaging supply companies. Pro-Pac Group is a national company with a reputation for delivering excellent service, support and knowledge within the industry. We pride ourselves on our work environment and down to earth team and management.
The People & Culture Coordinator is responsible providing assistance and guidance to Line Management, using entry to intermediate level technical knowledge, on a broad range of HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Providing a variety of services and support using entry to intermediate level technical knowledge covering multiple areas of human resources, including employment/education training, employee development, communications, compensation, benefits, record administration, affirmative action, employee, or labour relations, organisational or resource planning, or other services.
- Support P&C cyclical activities
- Provide support with planning and administration of P&C programs
- Providing interpretation and counsel to Line Management regarding policies, programs, and practices.
- Researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve Line Management issues.
- Implementing new policies, practices and programs to meet organisational and Line Management needs
While at work, take reasonable care for your own health and safety, as well as take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons.
Skills & Experience
- Consulting and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of human resources organisational policies and practices.
- Relationship management and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong service orientation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic technical systems knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of HR information systems and reporting tools
- Demonstrated skills using Excel /spreadsheets
- Strong Microsoft suite skills Word, PowerPoint
Business Unit Leadership Team
Minimum Qualifications, Certificates and Licences
Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?