Principal Practice Design Specialist
Advertiser: Parenting Research CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $140,000 - $158,000 + superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
Principal Practice Design Specialist
Location: Melbourne or Sydney
- Would suit a senior psychologist/social worker or related discipline
- Exciting Senior Management Opportunity
- Flexible work practices + 5 weeks leave!
About the Parenting Research Centre
We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation that receives funding from government and non-government agencies. We help governments and community organisations in the fields of health, education and welfare to put the best evidence on parenting support into action. We work collaboratively with our clients to deliver tailored, outcomes-focused solutions based on the best available evidence.
About the Opportunity
This newly created leadership opportunity will be responsible for a strategic program of work across a range of projects related to supporting the adoption and implementation of evidence-based practice in child and family services. Additionally, this position will also have responsibility for developing and growing PracticeWorksTM – PRC’s innovative process for supporting organisations to develop their practice in line with continuous improvement approaches.
Reporting to the Director, Policy and Practice and leading a dedicated team of professionals, this position will operationalise and execute a business strategy, designed to increase impact and ensure sustainable development of the PracticeWorks brand.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include:
- Manage a project portfolio related to practice design and implementation, including ensuring intended outcomes and achieving financial goals. Ensuring high-quality delivery of diverse projects designed to strengthen the capacity of community-based organisations in the delivery of evidence-based parenting support practice.
- Provide high-level leadership in shaping the Centre’s approach to practice design and implementation
- Drive growth by developing opportunities and leading the development of high-quality submissions and proposals
- Lead the development of PracticeWorks including:
- Clarify, refine, and articulate the vision of PracticeWorks to internal and external stakeholders
- Meet business objectives and drive a business development strategy based on a solid understanding of the market, current service context and sector trends and needs.
- Build the skills and capacity of PRC staff in delivering PracticeWorks projects
- Oversee development of the PracticeWorks product through a continuous improvement strategy.
For further information, please see Position Description (copy & paste into browser) https://www.parentingrc.org.au/about-us/careers/
This position would suit a senior child and family support practitioner with high credibility in their chosen field of work. The successful candidate will have an eye for innovation and the entrepreneurial flair and business thinking required to grow and realise growth opportunities in line with the organisations strategic direction.
You will have high level practice skills and extensive experience in leading and developing practice in a relevant educational, developmental or clinical field and a strong philosophical commitment to the scientist‐practitioner model.
You will have demonstrated experience in the design and dissemination of evidence-based programs and practices in child, family services, health or education and demonstrated capacity to lead teams and effectively manage a portfolio of projects.
Your exceptional written and verbal communications skills will ensure a high-level impact in preparing compelling and effective tenders, project submissions, resources materials and reports. While your excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ensure your ability to work effectively with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders.
About the Benefits
In recognition of your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration along with a range of benefits including:
- A supportive, flexible and autonomous working environment;
- 5 weeks leave each year with the option to purchase additional leave;
- Support to develop your leadership skills; and
- Opportunity to be part of exciting projects and make a difference in the lives of parents and children.
Best of all, you will gain tremendous satisfaction in this rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to enhance the support parents receive in the critical task of raising children.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to join a supportive and dynamic organisation — Apply Now! Applications close 27th January 2021.
We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?