Advertiser: Laycomm Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Other
Laycomm Pty Ltd are hiring!
We are looking for a full-time Graduate Engineer to join our company.
At Laycomm, we specialise in the wireless telecommunication sector - primarily assisting with the rollout of the 5G network. We strive to provide a professional product to our clients without losing the freedom and flexibility associated with a small company environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in structural, electrical, or telecommunication engineering, but even if you don’t, if you want to grow with us, drop us a line! The relevant training required to undertake this role will be provided. No previous knowledge in this field is expected. You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including (depending on your experience):
- Undertake site inspections;
- Preparation of PDF markups for issuing to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Liaise with in-house drafting to prepare construction packages for issue to build contractors; and
- Liaise directly with company clients to ensure project timeline and deliverables are met.
We are seeking someone who is highly organised and motivated, with a strong work ethic to assist as the company develops. We are hiring for the long-term - once hired we want you to stay with us!
Key attributes required include:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree;
- Good people skills, written and verbal communication;
- Good time management skills;
- Willing to travel interstate for short periods;
- Experience with PDF editing software Bluebeam preferred but not required; and
- Experience with drafting in AutoCAD preferred but not required.
In return, we offer:
- A supportive and professional workplace;
- A very positive workplace culture – for us, culture is at the heart of our company; and
- The best work-life balance of any full-time role you will encounter.
If Laycomm sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and a cover letter - tell us about yourself, and why you want to work for us!
Any queries regarding this application can be directed to Wade Lucas via email@example.com