HR Project Support Officer
Advertiser: Mater Group3.1875 out of 53.2 overall rating (112 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the role
Mater Misericordiae Limited are seeking an experienced HR Project Support Officer to join the Central Queensland Human Resources team. This position will support our Central Queensland region and is based out of Rockhampton. It is being offered on a 6-month fixed-term full-time basis (part-time hours are negotiable). Hours are Monday to Friday, with the position commencing as soon as possible and ceasing on 18 July 2021.
Some travel to our sites in Bundaberg and Mackay will be required (may include some driving in work provided vehicles).
What you'll be doing
As the HR Project Support Officer, you will be responsible for a range of duties to support the Central Queensland Human Resources team through a central payroll and time & attendance system transition project. Duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertaking assessments of end user time and attendance system current operational needs and processes to ensure seamless transition post implementation;
- Provide training and support to end users in the time and attendance system pre and post implementation;
- Support the Project team through the change management process by advocating for Central Queensland stakeholders and the strategic direction of the business;
- General payroll and human resource administrative duties; and
- Data entry tasks to assist with migration preparation.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly skilled team who take pride in providing high levels of HR support. You will have experience in project implementation and/or change management along with prior experience with Kronos as a high-end user or Systems Officer. You will have a versatile range of human resource support skills, including general payroll experience.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong computer, organisational, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- A current Australian Drivers Licence; and
- Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency.
Why join us?
In return for your skills you will work with a passionate and driven team that provides high quality HR support. Work hours are flexible in accordance with operational requirements. We are a family friendly employer and give consideration to the needs of our employees. Additional benefits include:
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounted gym membership
- Work/life balance, variety, and flexibility
How to apply
Apply for this positions on SEEK or through our website at https://www.mercycq.com/mh/careers where you can find more information about this vacancy. This position is listed on our website under Rockhampton vacancies.
** Applications close 20 January 2021 **
Should you have any questions about the role please contact Jennifer Bauer at Employment-CQ @mater.org.au during business hours.
- Stated referees may be contacted throughout the short-listing process.
- Successful candidates are responsible for their own relocation expenses.
"We are an equal opportunity employer"
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?