Advertiser: First National Plenty ValleyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Outstanding front of house reception and administration assistant opportunity at busy Real Estate office located in Mill Park. We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills. This is an ideal position for the junior professional that is looking to grow within a professional organisation and enjoy a long and successful career in real estate
You will largely be responsible for:
- Answering and diverting calls
- Meeting & Greeting clients
- Mail, banking, filing
- Assisting the sales team with tasks including new listings and marketing
- Assisting the Senior Property Manager with various tasks
- Open home preparation and keeping the office neat and tidy
- Database management and updates
The successful applicant
- must have Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Must live locally
- Must have Agents representative certificate
- Must have a reliable car and driver’s license
- Will have great attention to detail
- Is driven and passionate about forging a career within the real estate industry
- Is resilient and can multi-task with ease
- Is exceptionally well presented, and has a polite and positive attitude
Work Monday to Friday 9. 00 am-5.30 pm.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)