Advertiser: Dynamic Staffing SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Factory Hand - Windows and Doors
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the windows and doors industry. Supplying to the Australian household market their products are expertly designed to suit lifestyles and climatic conditions.
We are currently recruiting for Factory Hand workers to join their team based at the Queanbeyan branch to contribute to the manufacturing process, representing a name known for quality. This is a casual ongoing role working Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm with overtime available.
You may be expected to perform any of the following but not limited to;
- Assembly and factory hand duties
- Loading and unloading of windows and doors
- Handling of double-glazed windows and despatch work
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Other labouring tasks as required
To be successful you will need to have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in factory environment
- The ability to handle and lift glass panels
- A positive attitude with an eye for detail
- A willingness to work various areas of the workplace
- Hold a forklift licence - advantageous
With an attractive pay rate on offer this is an opportunity to build your career in this established and leading manufacturer.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please hit "Apply" now and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.