Donaldson Casual Warehouse and Production positions available
Advertiser: Donaldson Australasia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Donaldson Company, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development. Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles.
We are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated individuals for future casual positions within Production and Warehouse to join our Operations team on either day or afternoon shift, based at Wyong. As a casual employee you must be flexible with your working hours and be able to work the allocated shift as and when is required.
To be successful you will be: -
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and attention to detail,
- A team player who can work well in a busy team,
- Keen, motivated and have an excellent work ethic,
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to WH&S.
You will also require the following skills: -
- If applying for a casual Warehouse position you will be required to hold a current Forklift licence (LF or LO).
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
To apply for this position (Ref Casual012021), please click on the “Apply Now” button below & attach your application & current resume, addressing the criteria for the role.
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment functional assessment which includes drug and alcohol screening.
Donaldson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Further information can be found on our website: http://www.donaldsonfilters.com.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?