Assistant Brand Manager
Advertiser: Blackman's BreweryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2021
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Brand Management
We're growing and we need your help!
We are proud to be a 100% independently owned brewery.
We brew and can everything we produce onsite in our amazing backyard, Torquay.
At Blackman's brewery our philosophy is this: we love good beer, it's really that simple. We make our beers with the best quality ingredients we can get our hands on and we give our beers the right amount of time in tank, we don't rush them through to meet deadlines. Our core range is made up of beers that cover a variety of flavours and styles, we want to make good beer for everyone.
We have two hospitality venues and a third on the way, where the main aim is for every person who walks through the door to have a lot of fun.
We're a small team, with lots to do and we've grown to a point that we need someone to help us get more of our beer projects over the line. We're looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to help execute the best of the million ideas we have for Blackman's each day.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Outstanding communication skills. You must be able to listen to and following instructions carefully, write and act on briefs, connect with and speak the Blackman's lingo and smile. Smiling is very important.
- Flexibility. You must be able to fit well within our team, but get on with things on your own. This position will require you to work both on site at the brewery and from home (or outside, or at a café, or at a pub – wherever you do your best thinking).
- Be seriously organised. Organisation is key when there's so much to do, you must be able to demonstrate that you can work across a range of projects all at once, in a deliberate manner. That means timelines, maps, plans – not just a neat desktop.
- Commitment to the good beer cause and a love of good beer – we want you to become part of the Blackman family. The best part about joining a small team in a new role is that the sky is the limit, this job can go where you take it.
- Getting digi(tal) with it. Understand the social media landscape and major channels, google adwords/seo, and use analytics principles and tools to deliver weekly reports on Blackman's social and online activity
- Working toward or hold a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar field with 3 years experience, you need to know your stuff.
This position will start as a part-time role working 3 days per week with the potential for full time hours.
If you love beer, love getting a message out there and love life, this one's got your name on it and you'll fit in just nicely. Send us a cover letter, resume and your current favourite beer to email@example.com