Advertiser: Brymad Truck TransmissionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Brymad Truck Transmissions is a locally owned and operated family business established in 1986 specialising in Japanese, European and American Synchromesh Transmissions and Differentials.
We are looking for an energetic, mechanically minded person with a strong work ethic to join our team as a Trade Assistant for an immediate start. This is a full-time position based in Rocklea.
About the role:
- Stripping and cleaning transmission components
- Safe use of hand and power tools when required
- Assist tradesman where needed
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Meet strict safety compliance/ standards
Do you have
- An ability to prioritise workloads, show initiative and work independently
- A keen eye for detail
- Physically fitness for manual labour
- A current Forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
What we offer
- On the job training
- Attractive remuneration to the right applicant
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and attributes to be a key contributor to our business, then apply now.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trades assistant?