Entry Level Surface Drillers Offsider - 4:2 Roster | Immediate Start
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $100,000 - $110,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Redfield Resources is the industries selected recruitment organisation, we seeking hard working candidates who are looking for an exciting career change to work with leading drilling companies across WA. Join the best to become the best!
This is a exciting opportunity to progress your career to becoming a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
As a Drillers Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties:
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
This is a very physically demanding position!
To be successful in the role;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Must have HR-B or HR-U Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance - Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate - Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry's growth!
Redfield Drilling Services
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
For further information on this course please contact Ashlee Bunney / Training Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you reside in Western Australia?